[TCML] UPDATE TO X-RAY TRANSFORMER FOR SALE

This is an update to my X-ray transformer for sale info, after having drug it out of the back of my storage shed.  It is a Litton Medical Systems High-Potential X-ray Transformer Model 30836-2, not a Toshiba Model 30836-2.  Its manufacturer's date is February 1978.  Its silicon rectifiers have been removed, so its output current is AC.  The manual and schematics I have for it are for a Toshiba Model 30836-2, which came with the transformer... and is virtually the same transformer, as per the person I purchased it from.  Its output is around 125kVp (kilovolt peak).  It weighs over 450 pounds wet, and its overall height is about 28 inches.  Photos of it can be seen at: http://www.halice.com/physics/xray/  It's too massive to ship.  I live Tucson, Arizona.  I'm asking $150.  You may phone or text me at 520-429-8572, or email me at 2halice@xxxxxxxx