Re: [TCML] static gap singing coil hybrid.

Scott,

The MOTs will probably work.  Also the charging inductor serves the purpose
of limiting the current from the filter capacitors when the spark gap is
triggered.  Remove the inductor, and you end up dumping the the filter
capacitors across the spark gap when it's triggered.

-Phillip