Re: [TCML] "Lifter" power supply questions

Peter,

I take it that you are aware of ASC thrust under oil? Only a little bit slower due to the viscosity of oil.
Not a lot of corona or ions under oil. Just maybe there are other explanations for ASC thrust.

My theory is that the HV hissing and vibration that occurs around a lifter at HVDC occurs just prior to true break down.
This is responsible for voltage and/or current oscillation which is probably necessary for ASC thrust. I suspect
dV/dT or even dI/dT is quite important .

The same mechanism is responsible for Tesla coil spinners. The altenating HV potential being supplied by the TC.

So, here's a question - If a very smoothed regulated HVDC source is applied to a TC secondary with a
spinner attached to the toroid and slowly ramped up will it spin at HVDC? At the point of break out from the spinner tips,
will it spin? Lastly, what does the wave form at break of look like?

I have built simple lifters and experimented with flat two dimensional horizontal ASC thrusters and I agree
with you, this is not antigravity.

Stork