RE: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

The one im using is similar to Steve wards DRSSTC schematics, http://stevehv.4hv.org/newdriver08/DRSSTC_pndriver1_3b.pdf

Due to the fac this is a PCB, i cant really update it to have the Phase lead adjustments, so I plan to add an adjustable inductor + resistor in parallel to the feedback CT