[TCML] Tungsten for sale

Hello everyone,
I am planning on ordering some 1/4" Pure Tungsten electrodes.

If anyone is interested I will add to my order quantity and do precision custom cutting for you as well.

The prices will be 6$ per inch and 2$ per cut. With a probable maximum of 7 inch segments, but I may be able to get longer stock lengths, not quite sure yet.

The two dollars per cut is to pay for my blades, for as we all know tungsten eats them for breakfast , but also it takes me a while to make each cut.
Shipping would be in a couple of weeks, around when my order would arrive.

email me off list if anyone is interested

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV