RE: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

Just giving an update to progress.

currently, I have an inductor and resistor (1ohm - 100K) in parallel with my CT.  Turning the potentiometer, does nothing at all.  However, the inductor has helped.  If any one can give feedback as to what im doing wrong with this POT, please let me know. because it does NOTHING.  The pot is in working condition.

Here's what my waveform use to be like.  As many of you told me, It's delaying.
http://i.imgur.com/F8NVk.jpg

Heres what it looks like with the inductor in parallel, and the worthless pot.
http://i.imgur.com/1EKVL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tuJRM.jpg

Still experiencing Down-slopes in the voltage, likely due to a crappy isolation transformer for testing.  Still working on the squiggles for the DC voltage, and I still need to get rid of the spikes.  But hey, I'm happy that I FINALLY moved the phase.  It obviously isn't dead centered, but its a lot closer than what I began with!