Re: RE: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

I think maybe what I'm saying isn't coming across cleanly.  Here's a
schematic of my zero crossing detector:
http://i.imgur.com/sIzSI.png
There is a fixed resistance (20 ohm) in series with a fixed inductance
(33uH).  At my operating frequency (~33KHz) this alone will give way to much
phase lead (18.9 degrees, or about 1.6us).  By putting an adjustable
resistance in parallel with the inductor I can change that phase.  With a 25
ohm fixed resistor and a 0-25 ohm pot, I get a range of 0-12 degrees in
phase shift.  The potentiometer should have a low wiper resistance if small
phase leads are desired.

-Mike