Re: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

I second that Steve!  Working on the 2nd DRSSTC now.  Feedback working much better on the revB version.  Now all I have to do is decide how to best match the CTs with the variable inductor other than tweaking and desoldering. . .   I may also try modulating the gate resistors just for the heck of it.  Using 5.1ohm now bypassed by a 5819 driving a CM300DY24H bridge, and also a CM300DY24NF bridge, which seems to have no problem with a higher f0 resonator.

One other bit of minutia/errata -   On the revB board D22 is printed upside down on the silkscreen.

Thanks a million, Steve.

Joe