Re: [TCML] spark gap close-up request

The reason I requested additional documentation was that I was unable to
understand the relationship between the blower assembly, and the spark gap
arc channel.  Your .pdf shows both components, seperately, but still not
their relationship to each other.

So, is the output of the blower narrowly focused into the gap between the
electrodes?  That's step 1, but the gap still suffers from the arc occurring
at only one point on the spherical electrodes.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA