[TCML] Signed William Parker Plasma Globe

Hello All,

If possible I could use some  help figuring out exactly what I have and what this globe may be worth.

I was given a signed William Parker Plasma Globe a few years back and am looking for any info on what it might be worth today.  On the shaft It's signed as "B ill P arker" 1984      R.B. 43/1 75 . It is slightly hard to read however the serial number is hand written as "right of dawn" then the following number appears   RB0722A112  also hand written.  Stamped next to that is the following FCCID number - BUR6VE 000002A.

Any info at all that can be provided would help me significantly - the globe still works and has a varied number of settings to select.  I really appreciate any and all help that is given on this one.

Thank you kindly,

BP