Re: [TCML] A New Kind of Valve Coil

Hi,

The bus caps on the bridge are 15000µF.  They are wired in series
since I use a doubler so the the bus sees 7500µF.  The doubler on the
output is made of four 1µF caps wired series parallel for a total C of
1µF.  The resonant cap is about 1.5µF.

-Phillip

As a side note ... I forgot to link these image in the original post.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pslawinski/5531054068/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pslawinski/5572701703/   These images
show the longest sparks I've made with the coil.