RE: [TCML] WWT 2011 (fwd)

I concur 100%!  6th in a row, better every year.  The Cage was a great addition, to be able to see the arcs from Henry's pig-power monster zap right in front of you is awesome!  Terry's demo of the shark suit taking a blasting from Chris' big SS coil was equally entertaining.  Good turnout, weather was perfect.  Thanks, guys!

Nick A