[TCML] RE: Results

Hello again,
Thanks so much for all your suggestions. Late last night, however, I answered my own question - I temporarily hooked up our shop vac nozzle right against the spark gap for quenching. The astounding results were powerful 3' arcs which destroyed a nearby calculator's LCD! I will need a larger toroid though, since I got multiple streamers, and will soon upgrade to ARSG. I will definitely see what I can do for better grounding also. (I'm using 1/4" copper tubing for primary for those who wondered).
Thanks and thanks again
Etienne.