Re: [TCML] new toroid capacitance

Your shape still approximates the standard toroid pretty closely, id imagine
its capacitance is within 20% of a regular toroid of the same OD and height.

If you want an answer about capacitance to higher confidence, you can
determine it with some free FEM software:

http://www.femm.info/wiki/HomePage

There's some learning curve (both software and general E&M), but its a great
tool.  It can also tell you electric field intensity, so you might know
ahead of time whether this toroid design will be problematic at the expected
top terminal voltage.

Steve