RE: [TCML] Selecting and testing pole transformers...

Thanks for the advice on voltages and such!  Well...not to be greedy, but I was hoping to get a nice 5kVA unit for semi-permanent use as a JL energizer and a bigger one for later TC use.  I don't see running a pig power unit in my neighborhood, but want to grab one while it's available for when I buy a few acres.  I am hoping to be able to go to his yard and select from a variety of transformers, but we'll see.  If he has tons of them, maybe he'll be willing to sell some cheap if anyone on the list is near Las Cruces or El Paso.  I'll definitely ask.

Nick A