Re: [TCML] GFI test

Tim,

You can rectify the NST output, and use a triggered spark gap.  I guess the
triggered gap could be pretty simple too, maybe just a long stick to short
the gap out?  Alternatively you can go with an electronically triggered gap.

This isn't going to be the same as operating the coil for one half of a
mains cycle, but it will give you a single shot mode.

-Phillip Slawinski