From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of James Hutton
Sent: 08 May 2011 19:19
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] wrapping caution tape around the secondary

Hello, I had some trouble coating the secondary with varnish.Im sure it will
still operate fine once the coil is done, but it looks bad with bumps all
over the coil.It looks really sloppy.
 I was wondering what would happen if i used adhesive spray
(http://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/home-improvement/maintenance-repa
irs/best-glue-10000001683150/page3.html)and then wrapped the coil with
caution tape.I thought this might hide the bad looking varnish job on the
coil and make it look pretty cool.Will this effect the coils output at
all?thanks james