Re: [TCML] how to "cite" a TCML posting

How about:

Lastname, FirstIntial, (year). SubjectOfEmail. Pupman Tesla List.
Retrieved/Posted Date. Archive URL

Lux, J. (2011). how to "cite" a TCML posting. Pupman Tesla List. Posted
05/19/11. http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2011/May/msg00083.html.

'Pupman Tesla List' would be in italics. If the citing was taken from the
archives, then it would be the 'retrieved' rather than 'posted'

Anyway, that's how I would guess it would be in faux-APA style.

Dan