Re: [TCML] NST

 I could probably part with one of my France 12/30s but eBay generally has
lots to choose from. Are you in the U.S.?
There is a 12/60 up right now for a good price if you want to do a little
redesigning, that would get you up over two feet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Franceformer-12kV-60mA-Transformer-Jacobs-Ladder-Tesla-/270750467563?pt=BI_Circuit_Breakers_Transformers&hash=item3f09fc45eb

Let me know if you want a 12/30, we can probably work something out.