Re: [TCML] QCW sparks

Thats amazing steve!
Nice piece of detective work...
You mentioned that the impedance of the spark appears to ramp down, over
the duration of the pulse period...
Do you think this could be part of the reason that CW sparks are shorter
and fatter?

I also aggree with what Aron says.
Makes sense really. Basically the same principle as a DC collector device
like a Van De Graff machine, except the method of charging is different.

Carlos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kickermagnet/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/kickermagnet/4386617170/in/photostream>