[TCML] tesla coils

i was sent to this site by alan majernick.....i was hoping to possibly get a tesla coil built for a project that my partner and I are building. alan seems to be pretty busy w a "pesky" day job lol and thought that i may have a better chance finding someone to help me out on this site. we checked out coils on ebay and we were
wondering if there was any possible way to get a secondary made to our
specs?
3.5 in coilform
1200 turns, 26 awg
21 in winding length

also wondering about toroids.....?

TOROID
2"x8"

We are building a plasma arc speaker and would like to purchase a secondary rather than make our own.

please feel free to get back to me via email or by phone at 2076891199 for any questions or concerns. if you have any info on anyone that could make a coil if you cannot i would be very grateful for any info.

thank you for your time!

jason hill