Re: [TCML] MicroBrute Audio Modulation

Hi Cole,
I have not audio modulated the Microbrute, but I did manage to hack together a MIDI implementation that worked with it through the standard interrupter port. It's certainly not the class-E plasma speaker effect people are looking for, but the Microbrute driver is also not a class-E driver.
cheers,
Joe