[TCML] most corona possible from a car battery?

Hey, I am trying to build an ozone generator that will be run off of a car battery.So I need to figure out how to make the longest possible, most carona emiting, continuous spark I can. I will then be taking two metal meshes (about 3"x3") and placing them  about a cm apart and connecting the two HV leads to them and blowing airthrough the meshes while they spark.
I just need to figure out what setup will be the best to generate that HV carona.
It needs to be something very simple and as compact as possible.I was thinking about making a flyback driver set up, but I dont think that is the most efficient and compact way to do it.
any help or suggestions would be great! thanks :) 		 	   		  _______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx