Re: [TCML] Connecting two flybacks

Hi James,
I cannot speak for ZVS but I once did that with an Armstrong oscillator driver (the 2n3055 one.) Just made a parallel primary on a nearly identical flyback (wound opposite of course) and ran them like twin TCs. If you are trying to parallel output for more wattage I suspect that will be difficult, as if there is voltage mismatches it will be reduced to the voltage of the lowest one. Try it, and let us know how it goes...

Scott Bogard.