[TCML] High voltage glue and ferrite cores

Hi All,
     Looking for suggestions for a glue that will be high voltage hearty,
trying to steer away from epoxies, or anything else that must be mixed, or
melted (tar, wax etc.)  This will be for securing the paper layers of my
flyback transformer together, I was leaning towards eithor rubber cement or
even plain elmers glue, but do not know if they will hold up ot HV or even
small amounts of corona, so looking for suggestions.  It must be cheap, and
easy, and a relatively fast dry time would be nice, I'd rather not take 40
days to put together a flyback secondary...  Also I found a potential
source for ferrite cores, has anybody had dealings with this company?
http://tscinternational.net/tscstoreUcore.html
I'm going to try and order tomorrow night and will share my experience if
anybody is interested, their data sheet says their large U cores are good
to almost 300 watts...

Scott Bogard