[TCML] Help with capacitor + ignition coil project

Hey guys, I have an idea for a science fair I plan on entering this spring.It will involve capacitors, and a few simple car parts.I really need help with this because my knowledge of capacitors sucks...so if anyone would be able to help send me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!email me at b-u-r-t-o-n-boy@xxxxxxxxxxx if your interested!(basically my idea is when you have a half dead car battery that wont start the car, you can charge up a capacitor to send enough power to the ignition coil.... kinda like a flash in a camera)
thanks! :)