[TCML] Circuit breakers

Hello all,

I pulled some nice circuit breakers from an uninterpretable powersupply, where frequency is tabulated it has a line with a dashed line below it, What does that mean?

the top sticker has it tabulated at 125V, 50A, Hz explained above, D=52 , and TA =62.5 (no idea what the last two are)
then there is a second sticker that says Ue 80V with the funky line dashed line thing, above Ln 50A

so I am just straight up confused, what are the ratings for this thing?

Thanks for any help,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."