From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Binny
Sent: 20 October 2011 13:42
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] NST and HV Cables

Hi Phil,I say this with tongue in cheek It's Binny not bimmy.How many have
you poured today?  He heee...In all sincerity tho I still have to ask you
the voltage rating of the Swiss students(Rixong"s) NST. By looking at the
pic Rixong sent I thought it is 7,500 volts and my understanding is that you
implied that it is 10,000volts. Please clarify.Am I missing something? I am
in USA and tranies have a bit different nameplate lableing here. however
trivial it may seem,In the interest of education and better communitation I
just have to ask, Rixong did ask a specific question and I simply do not
understand your reply.And since I am officially an old fart now I get to pic
on anyone I want,so go and let me have some Aussie words for that comment he

heee ...To you and yours keep it on the sunny side      Binny