[TCML] Big honkin' plate transformer, center-tapped, 7200-0-7200.

Hi---

I have a mil surplus plate transformer, made by Westinghouse. 14,400 VAC
center-tapped, secondary isolated from ground.  This will give at least
9,000 volts in a full-wave rectifier circuit.  Oil-filled, no magnetic
shunt.  Judging from the weight and size, it probably will do at least
1500 watts full-time, more in intermittent service.

The box is 8.75 x
9.25 x 9.75; three insulators 3 inches high.  Tested for voltage ratio
and high voltage operation.  Army green.  Drop a line for pix, etc.
$195.00.  It cost you and me more than this new.

Shipping is from Tucson, AZ, and shipping weight is about 85 pounds.

 ---Carl