Re: [TCML] Gate drive transformer help

If you're seeing "distortion" only at lower frequencies then that probably
means you don't have enough magnetizing inductance.  Your driver may be
drooping due to excessive magnetizing current, or the core is saturating.
Though without a better description of the "distortion" it's hard to say.
Just try adding a few more turns and see if it helps.

-Mike