[TCML] help! dual mot power not working

I havent got a clue why this setup isn't producing anything.here are some pictures of the setup: --http://i56.tinypic.com/5yu348.jpg--http://i54.tinypic.com/jipauq.jpg--http://i54.tinypic.com/ymbsx.jpgThe MOT's are wired in series, The two cores are connected and grounded,The two high voltage leads should be making ~4kv ~250ma arcs right?I get nothing. The plug might as well not even be in.I have also tried it with the two cores not grounded. Same results.I have also tried in parallel. It works. I get huge big current sparks. But the voltage would stillonly be 2000 so this is no good because this will be a tesla coil power supply.