Re: [TCML] Halloween

Many years ago I had one setup at a friend's house out in the front yard.
We "planted" fluorescent lamps around it about 5 feet away and told people
that it was our mad scientist 'force field'... Oddly enough, we put it
away and next morning the neighbors had smashed pumpkins and stuff, but my
friend's house was untouched...

- b