Re: [TCML] pole pig and teletype motor wanted

I have no idea how to go about shipping one, but I do have a pig I could
sell you. I'm in Utah though, so it's a fairly long way to New England. The
only thing to come to mind would be to try strapping it to a pallet and
sending it via Yellow or similar... Wouldn't be cheap...

I've also heard that SRSGs aren't the best bet for a pig coil, though I also
haven't built one yet, so I can't say for sure. Perhaps one of the more
experienced members will chime in on that point.

Good luck on your project. One of these days, I might get time to do mine.
:)