Re: [TCML] Toroid Capacitance

Hi Nicholas,

Javatc should never be that far off. The ground plane, the surroundings, and actual heights above ground are just as important as the basic coil data. Likely there is input error somewhere. Ensure the turns are real also. An easy method of that is to measure the secondary inductance and compare to the stated output for Ldc.

Take care,
Bart