From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phillip Slawinski
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 11:20 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] tcs as musical instruments...

Scott,

Do you have any sort of idea about the amount of work that goes into making
these controllers?  If you want something that sounds halfway decent, it's a
lot of work.  I personally have spent thousands of hours perfecting my
controller.  Also I can tell you that the parts for a nice controller are
not cheap.

That said, I am working on a cheaper controller for people who don't care
about fancy features, and just want to play music.

-Phillip