Re: [TCML] The cost to build a TC

Hi,

i've a list of costs of some of my Coils. What follows is for a coil, i buildt for the physics department of the Bern university, essentially from scratch. But part of the record below is from my "stock" or scrunged. But about 2/3 - 3/4 th is new components. Sorry,the comment below is in german, but i know, some of you know to read it. It's taken from an Excel, which has this data inside. For my big coil "Black & White" there also is a cost Excel available, but less "condensed" than UBTT.

Best regards
Kurt

Summary  / Zusammenfassung:

         Kosten für Uni Bern Tesla System  UBTT

                 5er Serie                    Prototyp
                 single    Twin            Single    Twin
                   SFr          SFr            SFr            SFr
2 Toroide    504.     1009            504        1009
2 Sec.           34          68               34           68
2 Prim.      1534        307            192         384
SRSG           489        489            963         963
Cap             189        189            194         194
Filter           146        146            146         146
HV Trafo     270        270            270         270
Ctrl.Box       365        365           375         375

Total         2150       2843            2678     3408

That's it for now...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Jim Lux