[TCML] What to do with these things...

http://i.imgur.com/gdCKN.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what to do with these things. 1400v, 1kA IGBT bricks,
probably something like 9kA pulsed.

If I were to make a DRSSTC with them then it'd have to be a big one, since
anything more than 30kHz from these bricks is a bit much to hope for. I'd
also have to make a hammer of thor drive system for their 230nF gate
charge. It would, in essence be an indestructible half bridge though.

Making an induction heater would just be silly, and there isn't a ferrite
core in the world big enough to use as a solid state pole pig.