[TCML] 7.5Kva transformer, needs to leave my living room, pronto!

Hello all,

I picked a 7.5Kva isolation transformer from the recycle pile here at college a few days back.
It is a glass epoxy encapsulated unit, but I think it still has potential for some coil use.

Inputs range from 190V to 440V with 8 non-equally spaced taps.
outputs 120 and 220. but who cares, with just the primary coil, that sounds like a perfect ballast coil for some ones modernly powered system.
Or just overdrive the heck out of it on a high power system. your choice. I don't care.

If someone wants it, make me a reasonable offer and come and get it, its yours!
I am in Rochester NY 14623

Its really heavy. I can help move it into a car, but your on your own for getting it out. I guess its about 150lbs took two people to get it up the stairs into my apt. Bringing some form of mini wheeled gizmo would be ideal.
its also not very big at all. almost a cube of side length 1ft. but some sides are slightly smaller.

I need to get rid of it, because my dad is going to be displeased if I make him drive a 150lb transformer from Rochester to Philly when I have to move back home after the year ends. (not ideal)
If your around Philly , and want it, I am sure an offer to pay for dads gas would persuade him to transport it back home, then you could come and get it from my place near Phoenixville 19460

pictures if you want them
i have not taken any yet, but i can.

discuss the possibilities of use on-list
request specific information on-list (so others can then see the new information)
contact me off-list if you want it.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."