Re: [TCML] Parts for sale

Hi,
above 120V the core will start saturating in most cases. Simply measure
input current at no load, and you'll see it'll go up very quick. (also the
humming will get louder)
The max. overload current for mine (a small one, only 23kg) is specified by
the manufacturer at 3 times the thermal power rating for max. 6 minutes
(100V 18A).
For short runs it's now taking 30 Amps at 115V. It gets a bit warm and is
always allowed to cool down again.
Mark