[TCML] Auto Ignition Cable?

Hello All,

I just stumbled across a bunch of auto ignition cables, I was wondering if they have any use to us for HV related things.

A quick internet search says that the cables may have a carbon core or something like that, I dont know much about cars but i assume this is something that makes these not all that useful for general experimenting.

Other wise, I would imagine their short lengths to be perfect for connecting the non-tank portions of my tesla coil.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."