RE: [TCML] Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum

now terry has a fair point ...do we know who currently owns the building ...over here we could apply for a (not exact name of document) a historical buildings type waver wherby no body could touch it because of it history do you guys over there not have this capability
iit would be in order here i should have thought ...the national trust is the people you want but im unsure if america has them ...
earl/teslaspigeon