Re: [TCML] Tesla Museum discussion

I've  been watching the discussion about the Museum and I think that it
would be  important because it was Tesla's mind that gave us everything
electrical that we  use today. Let’s face it the only thing we have from Edison
that we use today is  the light bulb and that is becoming endangered through
CFL’s.
Another  person that never receives very little credit except in certain
circles is Hedy  Lamarr through her patent of frequency shifting necessary for
cell  phones.
Sorry  about the first post I sent – I am using laptop and I don’t hold my
hands up  high enough.
Al  Shumate

In a message dated 8/24/2012 9:39:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,