[TCML] Triplet three phase tesla coil

       I was thinking too much recently and I was
inspired! We build single phase twin TC so why
not build a triplet coil with three phase? Well the
first problem is most residential current is single
phase, so after seeing that many conversion
methods would cost a ton, I decided on a
barbaric method, run a three phase motor with
a single pase motor, and what do you know,
Polyphasic alternating current! So this problem
aside how would one wire said coil, maybe with
a 3 phase xformer  supplying a three different
caps and spark gaps all using different phases?
Any ideas?
--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*