Re: [TCML] Triplet three phase tesla coil

Construct an aluminum base in the form of an isosceles triangle and place a
coil on each of the corners.  Use the aluminum base as common ground.
Each coil should have its own spark gap and cap.  Make all three coils to
the same secondary frequency so they can operate precisely in succession.

I suspect the discharges will show the influence of a rotating magnetic
field.

Dave Thomson