Re: [TCML] VTTC grid/secondary coils

I would assume that Bart was typing on his android. But funny Matt D :)

I believe what Bart was saying is, if it doesn't work, reverse the connections. I am not home to check my VTTC but if I remember correctly it is connected as Bart described but with a 5K or 10K 50w adjustable resistor. (I don't remember the exact size.)

Also, as Bart stated, if it doesn't work either way then you may have just made a simple mistake in wiring. Or possibly a loose connection. When building Steve wards dual 811A coil I made the mistake of wiring up the sockets backwards. An easy mistake to make when you have no experience with tubes.

Best of luck,
Matthew Edwards