[TCML] Has anyone got digital 'scope waveforms of secondary?

Hello all

I want to do some numerical analysis of the current or voltage waveform
associated with the secondary coil as it gets energised from a spark-gap
fired primary.

I have a few measurements of my own - CSVs or DATs - files which
represent time vs voltage which are variously the topload voltage or the
base current.

However, what I could really do with is a range of data from a range of
coils - time domain waveform measurements captured with digital storage
scopes.

If anyone could point me towards some URLs, or if someone wishes to
email me some data, that would be most welcome!

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me.

Richard