Re: [TCML] Polypropylene?

I asked a person working on a cellophane plant once, this is what he
said:

"Cellophane is full of holes. It is made of granulate rolled between hot
rollers, and it never fuses completely, only just enough to pass as
translucent."
It is my belief, that capacitor grade dielectric starts it´s lourney as a
bubblefree extrusion, which is then rolled down to it´s desired
thickness.
And tested thoroughly, if not 100%.

Cheers, Finn Hammer