[TCML] tripolar coil

I'm trying to figure out a combination of Ls and Cs for three interconected primaries that would result in a three phase system. A bipolar is easy.. the phases are forced to be 180 degrees out (although Brian's minitwin did have separate resonant circuits, as I recall)

Is there some *single transformer, single spark gap* scheme that would work? Perhaps dual primaries on each coil?

There are balancing transformer schemes (zig-zag) for three phase systems to create a neutral, etc. I keep thinking that something like this would work.

Maybe even just having three Ls and 3 Cs that are close enough to be resonant at the same frequency would be a start.

The goal here is NOT to run off three phase AC power, but to get the currents in the three coils to be 120 degrees apart.