[TCML] World Wide Map - One last time

The world wide map idea was just to see if there was interest in the project. As Gary said, please do not post your info on the list. I will work on the project and when its ready, anyone who would like to add themselves will be able to do it through the site (should I design it that way). I'll keep everyone posted over the next several months as things are a bit busy right now.
--
*/Andrew M. Robinson/*
arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

/I can wire anything directly into anything. I'm the Professor!/