[TCML] Parallel transformers of differing voltages?

Quick question at the moderates discretion.

I wish to take two 23ma obits and tie them in parallel and rectify them. But I want to be able to control them separably, for various reasons.

Here is my plan, to place a bridge rectifier on each transformer separably . this way I could run one at full power and the other at 0, while keeping them still effectively isolated from one another.
Now say I ran one at half power and the other at full power and charged a capacitor. Would the capacitor simply charge to the lower voltage at an increased rate, and then operate as if being charged by just the larger voltage?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."